Friday 8 April 2011

Sick Child + Being a Designer = Stress!

JEEZAZ WHAT A WEEK!  My eight year old son has been really poorly with tonsilitis - me being the fantastic mother I am sent him to school THEN took him to the docs! His temperature was really high - not as high as mine was when I realised I had all the Geordie stuff to print, plus sort out quotes, website to update. Oh and I was also trying to get some work ready for the Print Source show in New York this weekend!!  Getting enormous positive feedback on Twitter for all things Geordie and GeordieMugs have entered the If WE CAN YOU CAN entrepreneurs challenge too.I'm now getting ready to have a fab weekend with my old mate Michelle down in Kent!! - GIN OCLOCK I THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooh cards in bundles are now on the http://www.geordiemugs.co.uk/ retail website!

No comments:

Post a Comment