Sunday 18 August 2013

Back to work


Geordie Gifts and Cards for Geordies
Can't believe I was actually moaning whilst on holiday that it was too hot and I wanted to be back at home. I felt constantly sweaty and tired now I'm sitting at my desk and my feet are bloody freezing!
The great news is that I've come back to having broadband and a phone line after not having any for a week before I went away.  God knows how we used to survive without it as I didn't realise everything I seem to do revolves around it.  Having no broadband did mean I could get LOADS of design work done - stuff thats been on a list forever but because there was no urgency I hadn't done it.  Here's a new Geordie design for retirement - I LOVE THIS DESIGN - I've been desperate to wedge in the words YUH LUCKY NOWT somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment